Date: 30th October - 1st November, 2017
Location: Luang Prabang, Laos
- To gain an understanding on how Research & Innovation support services are organised and what their roles are, in order to be able to set up the REACT Units.
- To gain an understanding of how research in HEIs is evaluated and promoted in European institutions and how this compares with Southeast Asian institutions, and where researchers can best access data and publish results, in order to see how this can be adapted/applied in Southeast Asian institutions for Climate Change research.
Date: 6th - 8th March, 2018
Location: Kampong Chan, Cambodia
- To increase participants' knowledge and understanding on Climate Change and the international framework concerning Climate Change actions.
- To learn how to analyse/prevent/manage risks related to climate variability and develop solutions for risk management, adaptation & mitigation through local case studies.
Date: 9th - 11th July, 2018
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- To introduce available EU / International funding programmes, including specific sources of funding for Climate Change activities
- To provide a methodology and tools for successful proposal writing and project management
- For participants to become less dependent on restricted state/university funding, and become more financially able to launch Climate Change research and training activities.