"Enhancement of Understanding on Climate Change Impact and Adaptation in Lao PDR"
21/09/2018 at National University of Laos
"Research and Project Development"
25/09/2019 at Souphanouvong University
"Integrating Climate Change in Research: Theory and Practical Practices"
23/06/2018 at Hue University of Agriculture and Forestry
"Economy and Climate Change"
30/05/2019 at Hi Chi Minh University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Vietnam National University
Date: 30th October - 1st November, 2017
Location: Luang Prabang, Laos
- To gain an understanding on how Research & Innovation support services are organised and what their roles are, in order to be able to set up the REACT Units.
- To gain an understanding of how research in HEIs is evaluated and promoted in European institutions and how this compares with Southeast Asian institutions, and where researchers can best access data and publish results, in order to see how this can be adapted/applied in Southeast Asian institutions for Climate Change research.
Date: 6th - 8th March, 2018
Location: Kampong Chan, Cambodia
- To increase participants' knowledge and understanding on Climate Change and the international framework concerning Climate Change actions.
- To learn how to analyse/prevent/manage risks related to climate variability and develop solutions for risk management, adaptation & mitigation through local case studies.
Date: 9th - 11th July, 2018
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- To introduce available EU / International funding programmes, including specific sources of funding for Climate Change activities
- To provide a methodology and tools for successful proposal writing and project management
- For participants to become less dependent on restricted state/university funding, and become more financially able to launch Climate Change research and training activities.
Date: 5th – 7th December, 2018
Location: Vientiane, Laos
- To provide insight into the various risks and uncertainties related to CC, into strategies & measures of Risk management as well as to provide an insight into silvicultural measures to create resilient forest ecosystems
- To make trainees aware of the necessity of CC-related research programmes and advanced training programmes for decision makers as well as planning and decision making instruments and tools.
Date: 25th – 27th March, 2019
Location: Hue, Vietnam
- Show the impacts of climate change on the real economy
- Present the various tools that make it possible to fight against the negative effects of impacts
- Explain the low carbon strategy
- Illustrate the paths of a solidarity-based and sustainable economy
- Describe the economics of renewable energies
- Describe the application of a low carbon economy to the city